Made from Tasmanian Myrtle veneer, which has a lovely grain and a beautiful warm, reddish-brown hue. Please note that every sheet of veneer is unique and as such, your purchase may differ from the example pictured in terms of the natural grain of the wood.
Do take care to ensure that Madam Zag is removed from any clothing before washing. Unusually for a platypus, she doesn’t like to get wet!
- happily tailored in Hobart, Tasmania
- hook-style brooch pin
- Madam Zag measures 70mm x 26mm (2.76″ x 1.02″)
- when folded, the packaging measures 85mm x 60mm x ~7mm (3.35″ x 2.36″ x 0.2″)
- laser cut and engraved from4.2mm thick Tasmanian Myrtle (Nothofagus cunninghamii ) wood veneer
- the wood has been sealed with waterbased varnish for protection and a natural, matte finish
- the packaging is printed on FSC certified, 250gsm card