Made in Tasmania from Tasmanian Myrtle veneer, which has a lovely grain and a beautiful warm, reddish-brown hue.
Please note that every sheet of veneer is unique and as such, your purchase may differ from the example pictured in terms of the natural grain of the wood.
Do be sure to keep Lady Baa Baa well away from the washing machine. She’s rather precious about getting her makeup wet!
- happily tailored in Hobart, Tasmania
- hook-style brooch pin
- Lady Baa Baa measures 48mm x 35mm (1.89″ x 1.38″)
- when folded, the packaging measures 85mm x 60mm x ~7mm (3.35″ x 2.36″ x 0.2″)
- laser cut and engraved from 4.2mm thick Tasmanian Myrtle (Nothofagus cunninghamii ) wood veneer
- the wood has been sealed with waterbased varnish for protection and a natural, matte finish
- the packaging is printed on FSC certified, 250gsm card