Even though Ella has a sleek coat of varnish, please try not to get her wet and be sure to keep her well away from the washing machine!
Made from Tasmanian Myrtle veneer, which has a lovely grain and a beautiful warm, reddish-brown hue.
A fascinating fact: the name “dachshund” is of German origin, meaning “badger dog”. These days, they are apparently more commonly referred to in Germany by the names Dackel or Teckel.
- happily tailored in Hobart, Tasmania
- hook-style brooch pin
- Ella the Dachshund measures 82mm x 39mm (3.23″ x 1.54″)
- when folded, the packaging measures 85mm x 60mm x ~7mm (3.35″ x 2.36″ x 0.2″)
- laser cut and engraved from 4.2mm thick Tasmanian Myrtle (Nothofagus cunninghamii ) wood veneer
- the wood has been sealed with waterbased varnish for protection and a natural, matte finish
- the packaging is printed on FSC certified, 250gsm card