The reverse side of the gift box/easel card for my Mista Stitch brooch
The easel-style card stand folds into a sweet little gift box with a green and white sheep pattern
One for the craft lovers! Mista Stitch in Tasmanian myrtle
Mista Stitch sheep brooch
The name’s Mista Stitch, but you can call me Purl. One for the craft lovers, this handsome sheep brooch is engraved in a chunky knit pattern. I originally designed this in honour of Nelson, the shy statesman of our flock, who has sadly since moved on to greener pastures in the sky.
I created the easel-style stand so that you could always keep this little treasure on display. As a bonus, it also folds down into a sweet little gift box.
Made from Tasmanian Myrtle veneer which has a lovely grain and a beautiful warm, reddish-brown hue.
more about Mista Stitch…
Happy Facts and Vital Stats
- happily tailored in Hobart, Tasmania
- hook-style brooch pin
- Mista Stitch measures 48mm x 35cm (1.89″ x 1.38″)
- when folded, the packaging measures 85mm x 60mm x ~7mm (3.35″ x 2.36″ x 0.2″)
- laser cut and engraved from 4.2mm thick Tasmanian Myrtle (Nothofagus cunninghamii ) wood veneer
- the wood has been sealed with waterbased varnish for protection and a natural, matte finish
- the packaging is printed on FSC certified, 250gsm card
Please ensure that Mista Stitch is removed from any clothing before washing. He doesn’t like to get his wool wet ;)
Also, please note that since every sheet of veneer is unique, your purchase may differ from the example pictured in terms of the natural grain of the wood.