The reverse side of the gift box/easel card for my Lucky Bunny brooch
The easel-style card stand folds into a sweet little gift box
Lucky Bunny brooch in Tasmanian myrtle
Lucky Bunny brooch
This chic bunny brooch is engraved with a bold, retro-inspired argyle pattern. Lucky Bunny is so-named because in folklore, the rabbit is often a symbol of luck, fertility or rebirth.
Lucky Bunny is delivered in a box-like envelope which folds out into an easel-style stand, perfect for keeping him always on display.
Made in Tasmania from Myrtle wood veneer, which has a lovely grain and a beautiful warm, reddish-brown hue.
more about Lucky Bunny…
Happy Facts and Vital Stats
- happily tailored in Hobart, Tasmania
- hook-style brooch pin
- Lucky Bunny measures 55mm x 43mm (2.16″ x 1.69″)
- when folded, the packaging measures 85mm x 60mm x ~7mm (3.35″ x 2.36″ x 0.2″)
- the wood has been sealed with waterbased varnish for protection and a natural, matte finish
- the packaging is printed on FSC certified, 250gsm card
Please ensure that Lucky Bunny is removed from any clothing before washing. He loses his charm if he gets wet!
Also, please note that every sheet of veneer is unique and as such, your purchase may differ from the example pictured in terms of the natural grain of the wood.