If you’re curious to know more, you can read more about my extreme weaving antics.
- colours selected and basket started Billy Goat Falls, Kangaroo Island, 20 September 2013.
- completed at home in Hobart, 13 March 2014.
In the course of its construction, this basket has been to:
- All over Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
- Rocky Tom, in the Meehan Ranges near Hobart, Tasmania.
- Cathedral Rock, Tasmania.
- The Gingerbread Hut, Mt Rufus, at the southern end of the Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park, Tasmania.
- Bruny Island, Tasmania.
- The Icehouse Track and Smith’s Monument on Mount Wellington in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Wyld’s Craig, a mountain in Tasmania’s South-West.
- Mt Field West in the Mt Field National Park, Tasmania.